Gluten Free Snacks
Healthy gluten-free snacks are where it’s at!
Snacks on a gluten-free diet are the best! Forget about the conventional snacks such as white bread sandwiches, prepared fast food, or unhealthy prepacked conventional snacks like chips or industrial cookies.
A gluten-free diet encourages you to adopt a wholesome lifestyle filled with healthy unprocessed gluten-free products and snacks are the best part of it!
Gluten-free Snack Ideas
Gluten-free snacks are everywhere. If you are in a hurry and don’t have time to prepare a snack, these are good gluten-free snack ideas for on the go:
- Apple/ Banana Chips
- Gluten-Free Muesli with yogurt or Almond Milk
- Raw Nuts & Seeds (Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Cashews…)
- Peanut/almond/sunflower seed butter
- Fresh Fruits (Apples, Oranges, Bananas, Mandarins…)
- Ripe Avocado on a gluten-free toast
- Dried Fruits
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Gluten-Free Oatmeal with maple syrup
- Seaweed Snacks
- Baked Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Gluten-Free Toast with peanut butter (or any nut butter), Cinnamon & Banana Slices
- Herbal Tea Bags
- Gluten free bars
- Smoothies/Juices (especially green ones with no added sugars)
Healthy Gluten-Free No Bake Blondies
You will love these Healthy Gluten-Free No Bake Blondies. This gluten-free snack does not need baking and is made... Read More
Gluten-Free Apple Strudel
If you are a lover of apple desserts, this Gluten-Free Apple Strudel is a must have recipe! The filling... Read More
Here are some Gluten-Free recipes for healthy snacks
Another time-saving idea for your gluten-free snacks is to prepare good gluten-free snacks in advance for the rest of the week, for example:
Gluten Free Lemon Cream Chia Pudding: Chia seeds are known to be among the most nutritious foods on the planet. Prepare this pudding in advance and you will have always a healthy gluten-free snack handy. You can enjoy it plain, or you can add some fruits or nuts to it.
Gluten Free Oatmeal Raspberry Muffins: There is nothing like homemade muffins! Bake a batch on sunday afternoon and you will have snacks for the rest of the week!
Deluxe Yogurt Dip: If you are following a clean eating diet and you prefer a savoury snack, this dip might be what you are looking for.
Hummus – Naturally Gluten-Free: There are many hummus versions, but we think this is the best one! This recipe is a combination of chickpeas, garlic and fresh lemon juice. Enjoy it as a snack or an appetizer with some veggies or as a sandwich spread.
You want even more Gluten Free Snack Recipes?
Are your family or friends coming for dinner and you want to impress them with gluten free snacks or appetizers? Or maybe you have an event where you need to bring a snack/appetizer but you are not sure about what you can bring that is gluten free and tastes good? Don’t worry, gluten free snacks are as (or even more) delicious as normal snacks.
Here are some easy appetizers that you can make for your special event:
- Cucumber Bites With Spicy Guacamole: Healthy and easy appetizer.
- Stuffed Roasted Poblano Pepper: When your appetite calls for Mexican food, nothing beats this quick snack.
- Vegetarian Pizza Muffins: Yes, you read right, this recipe is truly a winner on special events.
For a full list of all our gluten-free snacks, please visit our healthy snacks section.
Gluten-Free Baked Spinach Ricotta Dip
This Baked Spinach Ricotta Dip is a modern version of the classic hot spinach dip. The creamy hot dip... Read More
Vegan White Bean Soup with Kale
This classic white bean soup is a nourishing and comforting winter soup. The gluten-free vegetarian soup is everything it... Read More