Deluxe Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 lb. organic baby kale
- ½ organic red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium size organic fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 cups organic blueberries
- 8 oz. good quality feta cheese (preferably low sodium), thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cup raw walnuts, roasted
- Seeds of one pomegranate
- FOR THE RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE
- ¼ cup organic raspberries
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten-free apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Organic, gluten-free freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. To roast walnuts, preheat oven to 400 F, place walnuts on a non-stick baking sheet and roast 2 to 3 minutes. Keep an eye on the walnuts because they burn quickly.
- 2. While the walnuts are cooling using a beautiful shallow serving bowl arrange the salad in layers as follows: Kale, onion, fennel, blueberries and vinaigrette, then add feta, walnuts and pomegranate. Season with salt and pepper if you wish DO NOT TOSS
- 3. To serve, using two large serving spoons place salad in layers on a salad plate.
- 4. FOR THE RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE: Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...