Cabbage Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.7 /5)
- (3 Rating)
- ¼ head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 medium size carrots, grated on a large blade
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ small sweet onion, thinly sliced (use Walla Walla or Vidalia, both are sweet onions and are excellent for salads)
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free mustard
- 1 Tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Himalaya pink salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl combine cabbage, carrots, apples, and onions
- 2. Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad
- 3. Toss and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Give it one more stir just before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...