Skinny Zesty Salmon Salad
- Prep Time
- 1 can (13.5 8 medium size romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 x (8 oz.) canned wild salmon packed in water
- 2 celery stalks, thinly diced
- ½ small white onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup packed chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. cilantro or dill freshly chopped
- Juice of one medium size lemon
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. Soak lettuce leaves in cold water for 15 minutes, then drain and dry (this will make the leaves nice and crispy)
- 2. In a medium size bowl combine salmon, clelery, onion, parsley, dill, lemon juice and cayenne pepper and then season with salt and pepper
- 3. To serve, spoon salmon salad on top of romaine lettuce and enjoy
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...