Grilled Halibut –Easy Recipe
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) melted butter
- Juice of 1 organic lemon and zest
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) freshly chopped organic cilantro
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) organic, gluten-free lemon thyme
- ¼ tsp (1.25 mL) sea salt
- ¼ tsp (1.25 mL)organic, gluten-free freshly ground black pepper
- 16 oz (450 mL) halibut fillet approximately 1 ½ inch thick
- 4 thin slices of organic lemon
- 1. FOR THE MARINADE: Whisk together olive oil, butter, lemon juice with zest, cilantro, lemon thyme, salt and pepper
- 2. Wash the halibut thoroughly under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel, and then generously brush both sides with the marinade and rest for 10 minutes Heat the grill to medium high heat
- 3. Transfer halibut on double folded tin foil, top with lemon slices and place on the grill. Close the lid and grill for 12 minutes depending on the thickness of the halibut or until meat will flake with a fork. Don't overcook or halibut will become dry
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...