Just imagine moist and tender cupcakes topped with a light and fluffy mocha frosting. This gluten free cupcake recipe is simple to make and takes only minutes to whip up. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Cupcakes with Mocha Frosting
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.5 /5)
- (2 Rating)
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mocha Frosting
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- ¼ cup pure cocoa
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. strong coffee
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a muffin pan with paper liners
- 2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
- 3. In a separate bowl whisk together olive oil, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract, and add to dry ingredients. Mix until well combined
- 4. Fill muffin cups with batter about two-thirds full
- 5. Bake cupcakes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 20 - 25 minutes. Cool cupcakes on a cooling rack
- 6. MOCHA FROSTING
- 7. Mix icing sugar and cocoa, and then add whipping cream and coffee
- 8. Whip until stiff peaks form
- 9. Spread the frosting over cooled cupcakes
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...