Wild salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, vitamin D, vitamin B6 just to name a few. Once you taste this salmon spread version, you will want to slather it on everything from toast to cucumber slices
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. gluten free mustard
- 1 can (7.5 oz.) wild Sockeye Salmon, drained
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- 2 small pickles, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1. In a large bowl using a spatula mix cream cheese, lemon juice and mustard until creamy
- 2. Add balance of ingredients and mix well. Taste and add salt if needed. I do not add salt because the salmon, mustard and cream cheese are already salted
- 3. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...