If you are looking for a healthy chicken recipe, look no further. Simple ingredients simply prepared yet delivering complex flavour in a nutritious way. Marinating the chicken gives the meat much more flavour, and because it is baked the chicken is tender and juicy. Serve with quinoa, rice or steamed veggies. This naturally gluten free chicken dish doesn’t get any better than this
- 4 servings of skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 1 ½ lb.)
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup gluten free dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp. raw agave nectar or sweetener of your choice
- ½ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1. Add all the ingredients except chicken into a food processor and pulse until the ingredients are well combined
- 2. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the sauce over the chicken
- 3. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 8 hours
- 4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes uncovered or until the chicken is fully cooked
- 5. To serve spoon the sauce over chicken
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...