This is the best guacamole recipe you will ever make! Guacamole is a dip made with avocados and since avocados are loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber and healthy fats it is an excellent food choice to snack on. Avocados have also more protein than any other fruit. A good guacamole dip should be made simple, using fresh ingredients and ripe avocados
Best Authentic Spicy Guacamole
- Prep Time
- 4 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 6 ripe medium size avocados
- 1 tbsp. organic, gluten free ground cumin
- 3 – 4 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice (by adding more lime juice, you will need less salt)
- 1 medium size organic sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch organic cilantro, chopped
- 8 organic basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt or to taste
- 1. Slice avocados in small pieces and mash with a fork, leaving small chunks
- 2. Add balance of ingredients and mix well with a fork, do not mash.
- 3. Taste and add more salt if needed. Serve with gluten free corn chips
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...