Whether you are entertaining a crowd or looking for a healthy snack for your kids, these raw vegetarian spring rolls are a great choice. In addition to the healthy rolls, we have added a Vietnamese dipping sauce, which adds lots of flavour to the fresh veggies. The best part is that kids love them too
Vegetarian Cucumber Spring Rolls
- Prep Time
- 12 rolls
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 organic cucumbers (for strips)
- 2 organic carrots peel and slice into matchsticks
- 1 organic orange pepper, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 organic green onions sliced into matchsticks
- 1 organic cucumber sliced into matchsticks
- 1 small bunch organic cilantro
- FOR DIPPING SAUCE
- ¼ cup organic gluten-free apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. organic, gluten-free low sodium tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. organic sesame oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. organic sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. organic crushed red pepper flakes (optional if serving to kids)
- 1 tbsp. chopped organic green onions
- 1. Chop the ends of the cucumber and thinly slice the cucumber lengthwise into strips with a mandoline slicer
- 2. Lay cucumber strip flat and add a few matchsticks of veggies including two pieces of cilantro
- 3. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Chill until ready to use.
- 4. For the dipping sauce, mix all the ingredients together and rest for 15 minutes, to blend flavours
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...