Stuffed Roasted Poblano Pepper
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 3 poblano peppers, halved and deseeded
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. ground cumin, divided
- 1 ½ cups cooked black beans. If you are using canned rinse well and drain
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
- Handful of chopped cilantro
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. Mix olive oil pinch of cumin and a pinch of salt and brush the peppers on the inside Combine beans, tomato, red onion, garlic, lime juice, cayenne, remainder of cumin, cilantro and salt and fill the peppers. Top with cheese
- 3. Place on a prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...