Roasted Tomatoes And Garlic – Naturaly Gluten-Free
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 lbs. ripe organic vine or Roma tomatoes, halved
- 6 large organic garlic cloves, quartered
- Sea Salt and organic coarsely ground gluten-free black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. organic, gluten-free dried basil leaves
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. Place tomato halves facing up snugly into an ovenproof dish and push garlic between them
- 3. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil
- 4. Bake for 45 minutes or until tomatoes are slightly charred around the edges
- 5. Serve as a side or over gluten-free pasta tossed with fresh organic parsley
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...