- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 16 wings
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 16 chicken wings or just drumsticks (my preference)
- 2 tbsp. freshy grated ginger
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp. tamari sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- 2. Whisk together all the ingredients except the chicken
- 3. Add the chicken, coat well with marinade and cover in an airtight container. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight for best results. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- 4. Place chicken wings on a baking tray and bake for 20 - 30 minutes, turning half way through
- 5. Barbecue option ~ cook chicken wings at 350 F for 20 – 30 minutes or until nice and dark turning often.
- 6. To serve sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...