Green Beans And Carrots in Miso Dressing
- 1 ½ lb. young green beans, trimmed
- 3 carrots, cut into thick slices
- 2 Tbsp. gluten free yellow miso
- 1/3 cup gluten free vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger (about 1-inch)
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
Carb 16 g
Protein 4.1 g
Total Fat 3.6 g
- 1. Steam or boil beans and carrots until tender crisp, about 3 - 5 minutes. Set aside
- 2. In a small saucepan whisk together dressing ingredients and bring to boil. Cook for 1 minute
- 3. Pour warm dressing over cooked beans and carrots and gently toss.
- 4. Serve warm or room temperature
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...