Gluten Free Plum Cake – Easy Recipe
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 lb organic ripe plums, pitted and halved (it is important for the plums to be ripe otherwise you will need to add a sweetener like demerara sugar on top of the plums)
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed + ½ cup water
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gluten-free brown rice flour
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free aluminum free baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (coconut, almond or rice)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free organic ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. Add flaxseeds to water and rest for 15 min
- 3. In a medium size bowl mix almond flour, brown rice flour, baking powder and sea salt
- 4. In another bowl whisk together milk, flax mix, olive oil and maple syrup
- 5. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix with a spatula until smooth
- 6. Spread the batter in an 8-inch round nonstick baking pan and top with plums facing cut side up and then sprinkle with cinnamon
- 7. Bake for 40 minutes
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...