Gluten-Free Morning Glory Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup white rice flour
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup raisins (preferably sulfite and oil free)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. baking powder (preferably sulfite free)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 2 ripe bananas, broken into large pieces
- 1 large apple cored and cut into large pieces
- 1 carrot cut into large pieces
- 2 large eggs
- lemon juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. Mix almond flour, rice flour, pumpkin seeds, raisins, chia seeds, baking powder and sea salt in one bowl
- 3. Add bananas, apple, carrot, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla into a blender or food processor and process until smooth
- 4. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until fully incorporated
- 5. Pour batter into muffin pan lined with parchment paper cups and bake for 35 minutes or until firm to touch
- 6. Allow to cool for 15 minutes in the muffin pan before transferring them onto a cooling rack
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...