- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- EASY TART CRUST
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- FRUIT FILLING
- 1 lb. ripe apricots, pitted and thinly sliced (you can substitute for apples if apricots are not in season)
- 8 oz. raspberries
- 8 oz. blackberries
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp. gluten free tapioca starch
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1. Place almond flour and salt in food processor and pulse until combined
- 2. Add coconut oil and egg and pulse until mixture forms a ball
- 3. Press dough into 9-inch greased tart pan and prick the bottom with a fork several times
- 4. Gently toss all the filling ingredients together and place in crust
- 5. Bake at 375 F for 30 - 35 minutes or until the filling is bubbling
- 6. Cool for 1 hour before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...