Cucumber Bites With Spicy Guacamole
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- (4 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 ripe medium-size avocados (it is important that the avocados are ripe)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. organic, gluten free ground cumin
- ½ tsp. organic, gluten free cayenne pepper
- 3 long organic cucumbers
- 14 organic cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Organic, gluten free hot chili peppers flakes or chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 1. In a medium size bowl mash avocados with a fork and add lime juice, sea salt, cumin and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
- 2. For the cucumber, partially peel and slice into one-inch pieces. Remove center of one side of cucumber, creating a small pocket. I used my measuring teaspoon, but if you have a melon baller it is even easier.
- 3. Generously fill each cucumber piece with guacamole and top with half cherry tomato by gently pressing halfway down.
- 4. Sprinkle with hot chili pepper flakes or cilantro when serving. Serve chilled.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...