- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 9-inch pie
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 4 free range eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup pure cacao powder
- 2 cups coconut milk or rice, soy or hemp milk
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup butter, room temperature or coconut oil
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 F.
- 2. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- 3. Grease a 9-inch pie dish and pour the batter into the dish.
- 4. Bake for 60 minutes. The pie will be a bit soft in the middle but it will set while cooling on a rack. When cooled to room temperature, cover lightly and refrigerate overnight.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...