- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 lb. baby potatoes washed and halved (do not peel)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 bunches of Swiss chard (preferably organic), cut into 2" wide strips
- Himalayan pink salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Cook potatoes in salted water, about 10 minutes
- 2. While the potatoes are cooking, in a large non-stick pan, sauté garlic over low heat until fragrant. About 1 minute
- 3. Turn up the heat to medium and add Swiss chard. Season with salt and pepper and stir well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes
- 4. Drain the cooked potatoes and add to the greens. Stir-fry potatoes with the greens for 1 minute or until the potatoes and greens are well mixed
- 5. Enjoy!
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...