Dates Stuffed With Goat Cheese And Cashews
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 16 Medjool dates
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. organic, gluten-free ground cinnamon
- ½ cup raw cashews, chopped plus few extra for topping
- Coarse sea salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. Slice the dates down one side and remove pits.
- 3. In a medium bowl, add goat cheese, cashews, maple syrup and cinnamon and stir well
- 4. Butterfly open the dates and with a spoon fill each date with filling and top with a cashew
- 5. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 - 12 minutes until warmed through
- 6. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...