Tamari and Honey Salmon Suckers
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 lb. skinless wild salmon, about 1 ½ inch thick
- 2 tbsp. gluten-free tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp. liquid honey
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten-free cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp. black sesame seeds or as needed
- Garnish options – sliced green onions, butter lettuce or cilantro
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 F
- 2. Cut salmon into approximately 1 ½ inch cubes and place in a medium-size bowl.
- 3. Mix tamari, honey, sesame oil, ginger and black pepper, then add to salmon and toss until salmon is well coated. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to cook
- 4. Place salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 8 – 10 min, or until salmon is cooked.
- 5. Transfer salmon to a serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...