- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 lb. snow peas, trimmed
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- VANILLA VINAIGRETTE
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon with zest
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- Himalayan pink salt and coarse black pepper to taste
- 1. Cook snow peas in boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain and rinse in cold water
- 2. Using a mandolin slicer or spiralizer cut the cucumber and carrot
- 3. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together, drizzle over salad and toss
- 4. Season with salt and pepper and top with sesame seeds
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...