Quinoa Salad With Grapes and Sweet Peas
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, as per package instructions
- 3 organic green onions, finely diced
- 1 cup organic grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup organic parsley, chopped
- ½ cup organic cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup organic GF apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1. In a large bowl combine quinoa, green onions, grapes, parsley and cilantro
- 2. In a small bowl whisk together garlic, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, olive oil and add sweet peas
- 3. Combine all the ingredients together and refrigerate for two hours. While the salad is marinating, stir couple of times for maximum flavour
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...