Salmon Pops With Piquant Dill Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 ½ pound skinless wild salmon fillet cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 organic lemon, thinly sliced
- FOR THE PIQUANT DILL SAUCE
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped organic red onion
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. gluten-free mayonnaise
- Sea salt and freshly ground organic black pepper to taste
- 16 appetizer bamboo skewers, soaked in water 20 minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. In a medium size bowl toss together salmon, olive oil, sesame oil, sesame seeds and salt
- 3. Thread salmon then folded lemon slice and salmon again on each skewer and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue until you use up all the salmon.
- 4. Bake for 8 minutes, then turn over and bake 4 more minutes. For barbecue option, place skewers on hot grills and grill 4 minutes on each side, or until salmon is fully cooked.
- 5. Whisk together piquant dill sauce ingredients and pour evenly over the salmon
- 6. Garnish with fresh dill and lemon slices.
- 7. Serve warm or cold
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...