- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 lb. wild skinless boneless salmon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 celery stick, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 1 Tsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Black pepper to taste
- ½ cup gluten free tamari sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Heat olive oil over medium heat in an ovenproof casserole, add the leek, celery, carrot and shallot and sauté for 5 minutes
- 3. Stir in ginger, maple syrup, garlic and black pepper and add the fish
- 4. Pour over tamari sauce and 1/3 cup of water, cover and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve over basmati or jasmine rice
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...