Fennel is low in calories and has a very rich source of potassium, fiber, electrolytes, vitamin C and also helps with digestion. This slowly roasted fennel recipe brings out a tasty rustic flavour of this superfood. Serve as a side or a snack
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 large organic fennels
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. To clean fennel, cut bottom and top off leaving just the bulb and then slice acrros into ½ inch pieces
- 3. Place fennel on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- 4. Bake for 30 minutes then turn it over and bake 15 more minutes
- 5. Enjoy warm or cold
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...