- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- ½ cup raw pecans
- 6 organic, medium size ripe apricots. Cut in half and remove pits
- 1 tbsp. pure cocoa
- 3 tbsp. pure raw honey, divided
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 3 organic eggs, room temperature
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Cut a circle out of parchment paper and line an 8-inch springform pan
- 3. Add pecans, apricots, cocoa, 1 Tbsp. of honey and vanilla into a food processor and process to a grainy texture, and then set aside
- 4. Add coconut oil, 2 Tbsp. of honey, eggs, sea salt and almond flour into a bowl and blend with an electric blender until smooth
- 5. Transfer almond batter into springform pan and gradually swirl in the apricot mixture
- 6. Bake for 35 – 40 min or until the top is golden, then cool completely.
- 7. Loosen the edges with a knife before removing from the springform pan and enjoy.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...