Gluten-Free Espresso Chocolate Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ½ cup (125 mL) gluten-free buckwheat flour
- ½ cup (125 mL) gluten-free brown rice flour
- ½ cup (125 mL) gluten-free sorghum flour
- ½ cup (125 mL) gluten-free tapioca starch
- ¼ cup (60 mL) pure cocoa
- 2 tsp (60 mL) gluten-free, aluminum-free baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 mL) xanthan gum
- ½ tsp (.50 mL) sea salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) gluten-free chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- ½ cup (125 mL) melted coconut oil or butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) pure vanilla
- ½ cup (125 mL) strong espresso coffee
- 1 cup (250 mL) pure maple syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C)
- 2. In a large bowl mix first 9 ingredients
- 3. In a small bowl whisk together coconut oil, vanilla, espresso and maple syrup, and then add into dry ingredients. The dough will be stiff, add some more coffee if needed to achieve smooth but firm cookie dough
- 4. With your hands form small balls about the size of a golf ball and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, press down slightly
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes, then slightly cool until the cookies set before transferring to a wire rack
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...