This is one of the gluten free cookie recipes that uses only a few ingredients and takes minutes to whip up. Packed with protein, fiber, and vitamin A and sweetened with healthy carrots, without added fat. This scrumptious, slightly chewy cookie is yours for the making. Add them to kids lunch boxes or enjoy them with coffee or tea when you crave something sweet and delicious
Gluten Free Carrot Almond Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup rice flour (brown or white)
- 1 cup coarsely grated carrots
- 1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 egg whites, room temperature, divided
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. Combine flour, carrots, coconut sugar, baking soda and one egg white
- 3. Whip remainder of 2 egg whites with vanilla until the whites hold a stiff peak
- 4. Fold the whites into the carrot mixture, do not over mix
- 5. Spoon a tablespoon of batter on to prepared baking sheet, leaving 1-inch between each cookie
- 6. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes, until they are lightly brown
- 7. Cool completely on the baking sheet before removing
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...