Gluten Free Baked Potato Pancakes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 8 pancackes
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose gluten free flour
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground mustard seed
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- Toppings: sour cream, yogurt, applesauce or maple syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. Using a hand shredder or food processor, grate potatoes and onions using a fine grader. Place them in a sieve and drain away excess water. Ultimately you can use your hands to squeeze the excess water. The drier the potatoes the crispier pancakes
- 3. In a medium size bowl combine potatoes, onion, garlic, eggs and parsley
- 4. In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, mustard and black pepper.
- 5. Just before you are ready to cook the pancakes, combine wet ingredients with dry
- 6. Brush the prepared baking sheet with olive oil and place a heaped tablespoon of mixture on the baking sheet and flatten into a pancake. Lightly brush the pancakes with olive oil and bake for 12 – 15 minutes on each side or until golden brown
- 7. Serve warm with your choice or topping
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...