Chicken, Water Chestnut And Bacon Appetizers
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 4 organic de-boned chicken thighs, cut to bit size
- 1 tsp. organic GF ginger powder
- 2 tbsp. GF organic tamari sauce
- ½ tsp. GF organic cracked black pepper
- 8 oz. sliced water chestnuts
- 4 GF lean bacon slices, cut each in three pieces
- 16 x 3-inch toothpicks
- 1 cup organic arugula
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 F
- 2. Place chicken, ginger, tamari sauce and pepper in a bowl and mix. Set aside for 15 minutes
- 3. Take a strip of bacon, place chicken and water chestnut on top and roll. Skewer with tooth pic and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- 4. Bake at 450 F for 15 minutes or until bacon is slightly crisp, serve hot on top of arugula
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...