Vegetarian Pizza Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese, plus ¼ cup for topping
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 4 oz. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line 6 muffin cups with paper liners
- 2. In a large bowl combine almond flour, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, baking soda, oregano leaves and sea salt
- 3. In separate bowl whisk together eggs and milk
- 4. Add egg mix, tomatoes and green onion into the dry ingredients and mix
- 5. Evenly scoop the batter into 6 muffin cups and sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- 6. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden
- 7. Cool for 30 minutes before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...