Simply Roasted Sweet Potato ~ Naturally Gluten-Free
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 4 organic, small to medium size sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten free ground cumin
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. organic, gluten free coarsely ground black pepper
- Fresh, organic parsley for garnish (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with foil
- 2. Thoroughly wash the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise in half
- 3. Mix cumin, sea salt and pepper, and then sprinkle the foil
- 4. Brush the cut side with olive oil and place facing down on the baking sheet
- 5. Bake for 25 minutes or until tender
- 6. Garnish with fresh parsley
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...