Simply Collard Greens with Garlic
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb. organic collard greens (1 bunch), remove the hard part of the stem and cut into thick strips
- Sea salt to taste
- 1. Preheat olive oil with sesame oil and add garlic, sauté until garlic is just fragrant
- 2. Stir in collard greens with salt and cover
- 3. Cook on medium to low heat for 5 minutes, then stir and cook 5 more minutes.
- 4. Enjoy!
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...