Scented Rice With Currants – Gluten Free
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 cups gluten-free basmati rice
- 1 cup gluten-free, sulfite-free, oil-free organic dried currants
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. pure coconut oil
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten-free ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten-free ground coriander
- ½ tsp. sea salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp. organic, gluten-free ground cinnamon
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1. Add all ingredients into a large saucepan and stir
- 2. Bring to boil, cover and reduce heat to low
- 3. Cook for 8 minutes and then turn off the heat, leaving it covered for 15 minutes
- 4. Toss with a fork and serve
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...