- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 8 - inch pie
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 ½ lb. organic strawberries, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. tapioca starch
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup butter or coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup slivered blanched almonds
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease an 8-inch pie dish with butter or coconut oil
- 2. Whisk tapioca starch with coconut sugar and toss with the strawberries
- 3. Pile the strawberries in the pie dish until overflowing. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes
- 4. While the strawberries are baking, pulse almond flour, butter/coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract in a food processor until crumbly, do not over process. Transfer to a bowl and stir in slivered almonds
- 5. Using your hands evenly crumble the topping over the strawberries and bake 15 – 20 minutes until the topping is golden
- 6. Remove from the oven and cool before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...