- Prep Time
- 2 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- I ½ cups Labneh (you can find it in most supermarkets)
- ½ cup (6 oz.) good quality low sodium Feta Cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh organic dill, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp. organic milk or as needed
- 1. Add Labneh, Feta and garlic into a food processor and pulse a few times
- 2. Slowly add milk while you pulse the cheese until you reach desired consistency, do not over process. You can make the dip creamy, or you can process the cheese leaving small grains of Feta adding more texture to the dip
- 3. Transfer the dip into a serving bowl and stir in dill, then chill
- 4. Serve with fresh veggies or as a spread
- 5. TIP: if you do not have a food processor, grate the Feta cheese first and then use a fork to mix everything together, this will create a textured dip that is just as delicious
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...