Gluten-Free Lemon Ricotta Cheese Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 9 - 12
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup demerara sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cups biscuit and baking mix (I used GF Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tsp. baking powder (preferably aluminum free)
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together ricotta cheese, egg, sugar, milk, vanilla, lemon and lemon zest
- 3. In a separate bowl mix biscuit mix and baking powder
- 4. Add wet ingredients to dry and blend well
- 5. Line your muffin cups with parchment paper baking cups and pour batter evenly into each cup, bake for 28 minutes or until muffin tops are starting to golden
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...