Perfectly seasoned rice, with added fruit and veggies with lots of exotic spices makes this one of our most favourite side dishes for a barbecue or large gathering. This dish is particularly sought after in the hot summer months when salads are popular
Gluten Free Curried Rice Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 4 cups cooked gluten free long grain rice, chilled (white or brown)
- 2 cups frozen corn, cooked and chilled
- 2 cups grape tomatoes (you can substitute cherry tomatoes for grape tomatoes, but slice them in half)
- 2 cups grapes, halved
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- CURRY DRESSING
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice plus zest of 1 lime
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup or raw agave nectar
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. Mediterranean pink salt
- ½ tsp. cumin powder
- ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
- Cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
- 1. In a large bowl combine rice, corn, tomatoes, grapes and cilantro
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk curry dressing ingredients
- 3. Add dressing to rice mix and toss to combine. Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...