- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 cups steamed cauliflower florets, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs or egg substitute
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 Tbsp. almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1. In a medium size bowl combine cauliflower, cheese, quinoa, eggs and parsley
- 2. In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients
- 3. Add dry ingredients to cauliflower mix and combine well. Refrigerate for 1 hour
- 4. Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 5. Shape the mixture into 16 small balls and place on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes
- 6. Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a serving plate
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...