Gluten-Free Blueberry Cobbler
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 4 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- Juice and zest of 1 medium-size lemon
- 2 Tbsp. tapioca starch
- 1 ½ cups almond or hazelnut flour
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder (preferably aluminum-free)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup butter or coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F and lightly oil an 8x8-inch baking dish
- 2. Toss blueberries with lemon juice, lemon zest and tapioca starch and pour into the prepared baking dish
- 3. Mix almond/hazelnut flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt in a medium size bowl
- 4. In another bowl using a fork mix, butter/coconut oil, maple syrup/agave nectar and vanilla and then add to dry ingredients. Stir together to form a grainy batter
- 5. Drop batter by spoonfuls onto the blueberries and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden
- 6. Serve warm or room temperature
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...