- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 large egg or egg substitute
- ¼ cup diced green onion or shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (do not use garlic powder)
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. Mix well all the ingredients and chill for 30 minutes. You can also make the mix a day in advance
- 3. Shape mixture into tot shapes and place on a prepared baking sheet
- 4. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes turning half way
- 5. Enjoy
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...