Fresh Figs Dipped In Chocolate
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 16 figs
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 7 oz. gluten free dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- ½ cup organic pumpkin seed or hazelnut butter (without additives)
- 1 cup raw pecans, finely chopped
- About 16 small fresh figs
- 1. Place pumpkin seed or hazelnut butter and chocolate in a heavy bottom small sauce pan and while stirring melt the butter and chocolate using low heat
- 2. Dip each fig into the chocolate to coat ¾ of the way and roll in pecans
- 3. Place on a tray and chill for 45 minutes before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...