Bean Salad with Light Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- 1 can (13.5 oz) garbanzo beans, drain and rinse
- 1 can (13.5 oz) kidney beans, drain and rinse
- 1 can (13.5 oz) black beans, drain and rinse
- 1 can (13.5 oz) navy beans, drain and rinse
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 large yellow or red bell pepper cut into small bite size pieces
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. caraway seeds
- ¼ cup raw apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic. When using canned beans the only additive should be salt
- 1. Combine beans, celery, onion and bell pepper in a large bowl
- 2. Whisk together garlic, cumin, caraway seeds, apple cider vinegar and olive oil and pour over the beans
- 3. Gently toss all the ingredients and then season with salt and pepper to taste, and then refrigerate for 12 hours or for best results overnight, tossing a couple of times in between to absorb all the delicious flavours.
- 4. This salad will keep up to 5 days when refrigerated
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...