Baked Spinach Ricotta Dip
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil plus some for drizzling
- 8 oz. organic fresh spinach
- 2 cups whole milk good quality ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed, organic lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped, organic green onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground organic, gluten-free black pepper
- ¼ tsp. organic, gluten-free ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup freshly ground Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 F
- 2. Heat olive oil in a large non-stick pan and add fresh spinach. Cook for 3 minutes while turning spinach over until just wilted, and then chop to small pieces
- 3. In a large bowl combine ricotta, spinach, lemon juice, green onions, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, nutmeg and half the Parmesan cheese
- 4. Transfer to a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the remainder of the Parmesan cheese.
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...