Baked Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 medium size organic sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
- 2 tbsp. gluten-free cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. organic, gluten-free spice mixture such as coarse sea salt, coarse black pepper, rosemary, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, curry powder or any spice you desire
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. Soak sweet potatoes fries in cold water for 45 minutes
- 3. Drain and place on a paper towel to remove excess water
- 4. In a large bowl, mix cornstarch with your spice mixture.
- 5. Add fries to the bowl and toss
- 6. Place coated fries onto the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil
- 7. Bake for 15 minutes then flip them over and bake 5 more minutes or until fries start browning.
- 8. Serve hot
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...