- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 4 large apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced (Granny Smith, McIntosh or Pink Lady)
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp. tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together water, tapioca starch, lemon juice, maple syrup/agave nectar, cinnamon and cloves. Stir in apples and pour mixture into a saucepan
- 2. While stirring cook on medium heat until apples slightly soften, about 5 minutes
- 3. Remove from heat and transfer into four dessert bowls. Serve warm or cold
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...