If you recently found out that your body doesn’t tolerate gluten, a typical concern is always related to breakfast. A common breakfast for many people is based on gluten products such as bread, cereal or baked goods.
When you first eliminate gluten, you should not be scared about feeling deprived but lucky, there are a tons of healthy and hearty gluten free breakfast ideas for you.
List of Gluten Free Breakfast Foods
This is a list of simple gluten free breakfast products that can be used as an inspiration for an easy gluten free breakfast:
- Certified gluten free cereal
- Gluten free toast with jam: Don’t use the same toaster as everyone else because of the risk of crumbs from regular bread.
- Eggs: Poached eggs, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, fried eggs, omelette… Everyone has their favorites!
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten free Waffles: If you own a waffle maker, gluten free waffles are always a great breakfast idea.
- Gluten free Porridge: You can buy a store-bought option or prepare your own one which is very easy and usually healthier.
- For the meat eaters, you can always have bacon, sausage…
- Gluten free pastries
Gluten-Free Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Breakfast is something very personal as everyone enjoys different kinds of breakfast, some people like pastries and sweets for breakfast whereas some others enjoy savoury foods.
On our website you will find many gluten free breakfast ideas and delicious recipes for all tastes.
We have selected some of our healthy, delicious gluten-free breakfast and brunch recipes for you to realize how diverse a gluten free breakfast can look like:
- Overnight Oats with Chia and Flax: If you are on a hurry in the morning, this breakfast is perfect for you as it can be prepared in 5 minutes the night before and you can even take it on the go! This creamy overnight oatmeal is packed with healthy nutrients such as protein, iron, fiber and calcium.
- Deluxe Yogurt Breakfast: A combination of blueberries, Greek yogurt, flax, cinnamon and pure maple syrup make this yogurt a perfect gluten free breakfast idea.
- Gluten Free Vegan Pistachio and Currant Muffins: Why stick to plain oatmeal when you can indulge in these tasty and healthy gluten free pistachio and currant muffins. You can have them as a breakfast or snack on the go for the busy mornings.
- Chewy Quinoa Breakfast Square: The combination of quinoa, cherries, dates, hazelnut butter and maple syrup make these squares a simple breakfast or healthy snack.
- Turmeric Chia Pudding: Kids love this easy and healthy breakfast that tastes like rice pudding. The healing power of turmeric combined with chia and added fruit will make your feel great in the morning!
- Gluten Free Baked Potato Pancakes: These tasty crispy potato pancakes can be served with your favorite topping such as sour cream or applesauce.
- Gluten-Free Banana Apple and Zucchini Cake: This cake is a wonderful way to incorporate fruits, vegetables and nuts into your kids diet.
- Gluten-Free Crepes: Crepes are a great gluten free breakfast idea for special mornings like sundays or birthday breakfasts! The best thing about crepes is that everyone can put their favorite toppings! We suggest you, for example, berries and yogurt, savoury spinach and cheese or chocolate syrup.
If you want more gluten free breakfast ideas, you should visit our gluten free recipe catalogue where you will find many breakfast options for all taste buds.