- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 medium size or 1 large yam, peel and cut to bite size
- 1 medium size sweet potato, peel and cut to bite size
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt and pinch of organic GF freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. GF ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup organic coconut milk
- 1. In a large pot add sweet potato, yam, garlic and enough water to cover the potatoes, cover and cook until soft about 10 minutes
- 2. Drain the water add salt, pepper, lime juice and cumin. Mash until smooth
- 3. Add coconut milk and mix well until desired consistency about ¾ - 1 cup
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...